This is my first attempted crochet choker necklace. I've realised what I need to do to create some extra stability so that it keeps it's shape a little better. I'm actually really happy with how it turned out. I used one single tigers eye bead and as a closure I used a hook and eye set without the eye part. It hooks right into the crochet so that it can be made a little more adjustable to fit different sized necks, not just mine.
I'm working out some ideas for crochet rings and bracelets, so I can make some nice sets. Although all my tigers eye is a little too big for rings, I might just splurge and buy some smaller stones.
I also found some really beautiful Irish lace jewelry patterns that I would like to try to make pretty soon, but I might have to take the flowers off, I'm not really a fan of floral. Just isn't my personal taste. Although one of the patterns has mums that remind me of sea anemones, and now I really want to make a random crochet underwater scene.