Tuesday 19 April 2011

So much to do, so little sleep!

I'm already just about finished my super secret birthday present project, I just need to get some hardware to finish it off. I was so excited about this project and so pleased with the outcome I wound up making it for myself too. I will definately post pictures either tomorrow or the day after, as it's Miss S's birthday tomorrow and she'll be recieving the gift then. I know she doesn't have the interwebs installed at her new place until Thursday this week, but that doesn't mean she wont find a way to check this blog before then and I don't want to ruin the surprise!

I have a meeting today at 1 downtown today, something to go over my resume with work search people and to be more effective at job searching. So far I feel like I've been kinda lax on that front, I mean I keep handing out resumes but I guess I'm being picky. I just don't want to work at Wal-Mart, you know?

After that I have alot of cake to make tonight. Again, for Miss S's birthday. After my meeting I'm going to my sisters house with my springform pan and we're going to bake the cake. Then tomorrow I'm going to walk over there and we'll decorate it. I'll see if I can maybe get a cake box to put it in. Definately will take many pictures of the cake project as well!

Well, I need to start getting ready to leave. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment